A client called me in tears. She had sent her ex one of those “I need some time and space to heal and I would appreciate it if you don’t contact me.” texts that “no contact” experts tell you to send your ex.
He wrote back “I completely agree. This relationship is so toxic that any kind of contact now or ever will pull us back to what we both don’t want. I’ll work on myself as you continue to work on yourself. We will both attract better people as a result. I wish you all the best in life”.
She desperately tried to explain that she only wanted some time to heal.
His response, “I respected your wish when you said not to contact you, now please respect mine and do not contact me again. I am moving on. Thanks for your understanding.”
That’s not what she expected — and definitely NOT what she wanted. Her intentions were good, but things had suddenly gone from bad to worse.
Everyday I work with men and women who had the right intentions but made things worse… you’ve probably done a few yourself.
- Begged, pleaded, told your ex how much you love him/her. (It didn’t change your ex’s mind).
- Written your ex an email and letter apologizing or telling your ex what you think went wrong with the relationship. (All you received was a cold response or none at all.)
- Cut off contact hoping your ex will miss you and contact you. (Your ex hasn’t contacted you or contacts you then disappears).
- Told your ex you agree with the break-up. (And now your ex thinks you are moving on).
- Done limited contact or are reaching out once in a while. (And things are going nowhere. You even feel that you are growing further apart).
- Told your ex you want to start over, want a new relationship and even told your ex you have changed. (Your ex’s response? “I am happy for you”.)
- Told your ex you just want to be friends. (And you are slowly being friend-zoned or are already friend-zoned).
None of this works. Some of it make things worse.
Break through emotional distance, resentment or negativity, rebuild trust, re-awaken feelings of love, create enough momentum and get back your ex faster
I didn’t just write a book or program to make money, I’ve dedicated my life working with men and women one-on-one to understand what works and what doesn’t…
I don’t promise miracles or “sure fire” ways that’ll get you your ex back in “2 days”, or get your ex to come “crawling and begging” etc. I trust you to know the difference between a sales pitch and the real thing.
All I can promise you is that, Dating Your Ex gives you THE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE of not just getting your ex back, but of actually having the kind of relationship you’ve always wanted.
You’re not just working with a theory, you are working with PROVEN STRATEGIES, TOOLS, KNOWLEDGE and SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH gathered from years of hard work, one-on-one consultations with real people going through what you are going through – and refining what works, how and when.
Dating Your Ex will work for you whether:
- You were together a long time or dated for only a few months.
- Work or live together or are in a long distance relationship.
- Are on friendly terms or struggling to make a connection.
- Still strongly attracted to each other or your ex is currently seeing someone new.
- Your ex doesn’t think he or she will change his or her mind or says he or she no longer feels in love.
It doesn’t even matter that you were misled and tried no contact or that you have done so many of the things you are not supposed to do. With a ROAD MAP to walk you through the process of getting back together, a CLEAR STRATEGY to keep you on the right path and ACTION PLAN to help you with the things you need to do to successfully get back your ex, you will feel confident to reach out to your ex, ask for a date and move him or her towards getting back together.
Dating Your Ex shows you what you need to KNOW, SAY and DO.
I receive so MANY comments and emails from readers who say, “I wish I had your eBook a week ago.”
It’s not too late to try to attract back someone you truly love and care about. It’ll only be too late if you don’t do anything.
Don’t wait for your ex to come to you — your ex could also be waiting for you to make the first move. At the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter whether you are the dumped or dumpee, if you want a relationship, you’ve got to make the first move.
If you find my website helpful, you’ll find Dating Your Ex even more helpful. There is more information, more tools and text examples that you don’t get from the site.
You can’t again say, “But I don’t know what to to to get my ex back”. Everything you need to get started, and keep making progress until you and your ex are back together is at your fingertips. You have no excuse for not at least trying.
When you order using a credit card, you’ll get your eBook within minutes. If you order using debit or e-check, there is a 5 – 7 days wait for payment to clear.
DELIVERY: Managed Access. A download link will be sent to your email address as soon as payment is approved. Save it as you would any PDF file and use the program you use to open PDF files to open and read. If you don’t get the email with the link within 5 minutes, please contact us using the email address provided at payment.
This is an eBook that you save to your computer, phone or iPad and read it from there anytime you want to read it. It’s yours to keep.
If you are unable to open the eBook, please contact us using the email address or telephone number provided with your purchase.
We will refund half price if we receive your request within ten days from the date of purchase. Use the contact form to send us your purchase name, ID and email address.